It's free to make an offer. Simply type in the amount above and click post. If the user accepts, we will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you require further info to a provide quote, you can post any questions you may have.
Rules & guidelines replying to leads
- Be kind and courteous to customers.
- Be realistic and set the customer's expectations.
- Be clear about your price & what it does or does not include.
- Request more info, images, or videos, links to websites or videos if it will help you give a more accurate quote.
- Give the customer a price range if it suits better, e.g. "Between 100-200".
- Give the customer a max price or a min price if it suits better, e.g. "From 100 up", or "max price 200".
- Let the customer know if you will beat any prices (e.g. by 10%) or if you offer a refer a friend scheme or loyalty points off their next purchase.
- Specify if your price includes tax or not and your applicable tax rate.
- Give a few prices, e.g. a cheaper price if the customer supplies the materials or a maximum price including high-end materials.
- Request contact info or attempt to contact anyone outside of this website, e.g. phone, email or physical addresses.
- Request an on-site visit to give an accurate quote. Instead give an approximate or ball park price range.
- Promise the moon and the stars if they cannot be delivered. It reflects badly on all parties.
- Give vague information about what the customer will or won't get.
- Pressure or force customers into making decisions they don't want to.
Thanks for using Quotege. We want to make it a pleasant experience for our users and our businesses.
Review us on Google or facebook