Composite Doors & PVC Windows price list taken from our Window & Doors installers enquiries contact page with Window companies’ replies today
All Windows & Doors costs Inc vat, no hidden fees or charges
We’ll beat any Window installation company cost by 10%
- Assuming plain white colours inside and out.
- Double glazed windows price
- Composite Front hall door with no special or added extras – e.g. letter box, viking window, dublin window, chrome handles, etc…
- No frosted windows
- No safety latches
BER Cert After Window & Doors Installation
We recommend you pay in full for the work AFTER you have received your u-value certificate for a BER Cert
Upon completion, receive a certificate outlining the uValue and ratings of the new windows and doors installed. Without a certificate for any work done, windows & doors replaced, insulation measures, combi boiler installed, etc…, BER Assessors will choose the default value for any works done. So it is recommended before payment is fully made of completed, obtain a u value rating certificate from the window & doors installation company to help increase your BER Cert rating.
Before we start, Do you need windows & doors replaced?
We got lots and lots its true!
Windows & Doors Installation Price List Table
Click here, for the full list of all Windows & Doors enquiries
Scroll table left / right for full column list / prices
|Windows & Doors installation||Task||Location||Additional Info||Price Range €|
|double patio door plain white composite||Remove and install||Dublin||€1900-€2000|
|Composite door||supplied and fitted||Finnstown, Lucan, Co. Dublin||depending on size||€1,750-€1,850|
|PVU door||supplied and fitted||Drumfinn, Dublin 10||white PVU door with 1 x sidelight, ||€1,650|
|X9 UPVC Windows & x2 UPVC Doors||supply and fit||Athy, Kildare||99 sqm house||€5,700|
|Windows & Doors||3 bed house 100 sqm||Naas, Kildare||Depending on wether you going with pvc or composite and if the door is a single door or have side panels will change the price. €2,800 + VAT for a composite with 2 sidescreens||€1250-€1280|
|Door installation Cost||3 bed||Navan, Co. Meath||For supply and fit of 1no. Door with 1no sidescreen in Pvc is €2,135 + vat @13.5%|
Composite is €2450 + vat @13.5%
Cheapest Window install price range €1,650
Highest Window replace €5,700 for a 3 bed house 9 windows, patio, 1 composite door, viking window
Average Window & Door Price €1,750 for a composite front door & side light
Now read: Windows & Doors Install 3 bed house Dublin with gallery
Read: electrical power outage or blackout. Here are some tips to keep warm in winter on a tight budget.
Burnt by a tradesman online in the past? Watch this
How much do new windows cost?
- 9 windows, 3 small, 3 medium sized, 3 large – non white on the inside and outside
- 1 front composite door, non white on inside and outside
- Frosted glass on 3 of the windows, 1 small, 1 mid-sized, 1 large
- 2 patio doors – non white in and out
- Total average cost approximately €10,000
- Window install cost price range €800-€1,200.
- Cheapest window install price €800 for a small window
- Expensive €1,200 for a large window.
- Save even more by using a basic white colour windows and doors replacement. This way you may get an even bigger discount.
We’ve compiled a full list of our enquiries for windows & doors prices here.
Are Windows & Doors free?
Depending on your situation, government have a range of grants available for window installation to make your home warmer. Contact us & find out if you can avail of any windows & doors grants today.
Need a window & door installer today? Visit Quotege, they got lots and lots it’s true.
Is this article worth sharing?
If you found this article helpful, please consider a review or a share!